Wednesday, June 3, 2009

catching Up

I have really been slacking on My blog. It has been a long time since I have updated things. My excuse: My days off have been few and far between and when I do get a day off I want to spend it outside or I spend it catching up on bills and house work.My parents came down for almost the whole month of May. I was so glad they got to spend some time with us. Marty and I won't be able to go to Minnesota this year becase of work. We both have new job and no vacation time yet. This is the first summer that I have worked for a while so I was wondering what I was going to do with the girls. They love coming to work with me but I think by the end of the summer they wouldn't have enjoyed it so much. So antways To make a short story long, They whent back to Minnesota with My parents for the summer. They were pretty excited to go. They coudn't wait to spend time with all their cousins. Grandma even made some arrangements for them to have their own horse while they are there. It is a 16 year old Arabian Gelding Named Sugar. (The girls thought that it was pretty funny for a boy horse to be named sugar)While My parents were here My dad built us a bird feeder. It was pretty neet to see how many different birds came.






























My Brother and His wife and two of their three came to visit and trade vehicles with us so we now have another toy. They traded our truck for their jeep. Being that they have Three kids They all couldn't fit in the jeep anymore and I realy wanted a jeep so it was a good trade.














Their kids Had fun while they were here. Wyatte seemed to be lizzaerd hunting all the time. They did pretty good being that they were cooped up in a jeep for 30 some hours.














And last but not least here is a picture of the fish that my dad and Marty caught held by the newest addition to our family.









No comments: