Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall 09 in Show Low Az









WOW it sure has been awhile since I have been on here. Lots going on! Most of you know I got let go from my job at the Boutique (I guess 130% increase in sales wasn't good enough to satisfy some People). I was pretty devastated when that happened. My paycheck was what fed our family. I had to convince my self That God had better plans for my life. It took almost a month before I found another Job. With some coaxing and advise from My husband and My mom I decided to put My application in at Picture Me Portrait Studio inside Wal-mart. I had no Idea if they were hiring. Well they were and they were looking for a manager to run the place. Couldn't believe it when I got the Job. My paychecks are almost double what they were at the boutique and I get benefits; quarterly bonus,and a percent of all sales. Best of all I LOVE MY JOB!! I forgot how much I love being in the studio and taking pictures. I started the third week in August. I found out this week from a announcement on the companies web site the My studio is # 5 in Sales in the country. I was the only one in AZ that was in the top 5. I was so excited.That's not to bad being #5 out of over 3000. So anyways thing are going really good at my new job. The down side is I will only get one day to shoot my bull elk. My husband and I both got drawn And the hunt it during the studio's busy season so I can't take any time off. oh well I guess that's life. I better make that day count.
The girls are doing great in school and they have become quite the little bakers. since I work every Saturday Marty has been letting them Make things. I came home Sat to the best brownies ever. Katie can also make a pretty tasty omelet. They have become quite self sufficient. they even do their own laundry!
Well it is definitely Fall here in Show low and I think This year everything is so pretty. I don't remember it being like this last year. I took a few pictures and a few of the girls. They seem so much older this year.
The weather has been beautiful and we can't wait for the snow!

























No comments: