Monday, October 27, 2008

Precious Feet


What a great week end we had. We wet for a ride on Sat. afternoon. We drove to Sunrise ski resort and saw three elk Two were bulls. We pulled over on the side of the road and just watched for a while. They were on reservation land. We found out that we can buy bull elk tag from the Fort Apache Indians and have a guided bull elk hunt for only .... are ya ready for this? $20,000.00. I think I will go buy one tomorrow. Do you want to come with? it will only be $40,000.00 for the two of us.

On Sunday I got a phone call from a lady at the church. She wanted me to help take care of her mother for a few hours so she could go to church.When I got there she told Me that her Mother (82 years old) is the fonder of the Precious Feet pins for the Pro Life Movement. What a Great lady she is.

To end our week-end We went on a late afternoon four wheeler(Quad) ride. The weather was perfect it was about 70 degrees out side. We found a big game trail so we got off the four wheelers and walked back in. We had the privlage of seeing Three deer. they just stood there and watched us watching them. We ended up riding until dark. It was so beautiful. coming out of the Forest we saw a big owl fly by. And of course No camera to back up up my story. I don't always likes bringing My camera on ride because I don't always know what kind of a trail we are going to end up on. I am going to bring it next time, for sure, and we probaly won't see a thing.

No comments: