Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Well I didn't bring my camera when we went out to cut fire wood,but we are going again this weekend so I will try to remember it. It always figures when you don't have it you wish you did. We saw a few critters this time. First we saw a little snake ,not sure what kind. Marty thought he would play snake charmer and pick it up by the tail.(I know , very stupid) the girls were screaming. He thought it was pretty funny. I'll admitt I was screaming a little too.
After that we drove further into the woods to find more wood to cut and I saw a bear running up the side of the mountian. It was pretty big. It got Marty thinking he might want to go bear hunting again this year (we struck out last year). Last but not least we were in the middle of cutting up a tree and and found a few hornets under the bark. sounds like fun don't it.

1 comment:

Chare said...

Yeah for you!!! I am super excited about the fact that you have a blog!!!!!!!!! And that you guys got your house!!! If you ever need any help figuring things out on here let me know. I am not a genius on here, but can usually make my way around! If you go to thecutestblogontheblock.com
there are some really neat backgrounds, and things that you can add to your blog! Makes it interesting!!!