Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Wow I can't believe another year has gone by. I think the older you get the faster time goes by I wish I could slow it down a little. What will 2009 Bring? Only God Knows. I am excited to see what he has in store for My Family and I. I will have to admit I was a Little worried about our recent move and I took it a while to sink in. but I am starting to see the big picture.
This New job of Mine wasn't exactly What I had in mind for a job for myself but what a blessing it is turning out to be. I love what I am doing. and How great is it to be doing Gods work and getting paid for it. Also The church that we have found here is great. (which lead me to the job I have now) The girls are in the Awanas program and are loving it and doing quite well in it. I go to the Wednesday night prayer meeting while they are in Awanas. I will have to admit that at first it was quite intimidating. We get into groups and pray( It is called corporate prayer) I am not a a very good public prayer. It has turned out to be Great for Me. Each week we learn something else about prayer and how to pray.
The next step is to get Marty working here. He is still working in Mesa during the week and coming home on the week-ends. I don't think it will be to much longer be fore he starts working Show low.
This whole adventure that we have been on has really taught me to be patient with Gods work in us and to rely on Him. After all He does know what He is doing.


No comments: